If you have an enthusiasm for bringing great art to public spaces, the Vancouver Biennale is always looking for passionate and eager volunteers with a range of skills.
Click on the Volunteer Teams below for complete descriptions.
- Artist Assistant
- Art Installation Support
- BIG IDEAS Education Assistant
- Exhibition Docent
- Artist’s Escort / Drivers / Transportation
- Office Support
- Social Media Coordinator
- Special Events / Exhibition Assistants
- Street Ambassador
Keeping up with volunteer opportunities and picking up shifts are easy. You may request the teams that interest you and pick up shifts as they become available.
If you have questions before you register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 2018-2020 VOLUNTEER APPLICATION, or call us at 604-682-1289. Please make sure you provide us with the following:
- Contact information; First name, last name, phone number, social media handles
- Resume; including education, relevant work experience, and previous volunteer experience
- Cover letter; tell us in your own words why you want to work with the Biennale
- Hours of availability throughout the week and on weekends
- Top three areas of interest from the list of volunteer roles provided
- Indicate two references (character or professional) who we may contact in regards to your application