BIG IDEAS Education Program Coordinator
We are looking for a visionary, energetic, and skilled professional who can administrate, lead, manage, and work collaboratively with partners, school board administrators, teachers, artists, schools, and Biennale team members to realize the BIG IDEAS Program. This includes programs for schools, families and adults centered on cross-curricular, inquiry-based learning.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum five years of increasingly senior experience working with artists, educators, and creative individuals in multi-disciplinary teaching and learning environments
• Minimum five years’ experience in coordination and administration
• Undergraduate degree (Master’s preferred) in art, programme development, business, social sciences and/or education
• Experience of developing and delivering programming for different audiences including schools, families and adults
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual with a strong work ethic
• Knowledge of online learning
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and to work under tight timelines while responding to changing priorities
• Strong computer and social-media competencies: Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a strong asset
• Network of teachers, administrators, and schools an asset
• Valid BC driver’s license is required
Feel like you got what it takes? View the full job description and apply here.
Application deadline: March 25th, 2019.
To Volunteer, please go to our VOLUNTEER PAGE