- Learning to Learn: Acoustic AnvilNarrative, sound, industry, and the performance of sculpture all contribute to a…
- Introduction to Sculpture & Public ArtAn inquiry on how art has evolved over time & the unique experience sculptures bring.
- Rhythm in Our LivesExploring ways we express ourselves through rhythm
Physical and Health Education
- Learning to Learn: A Logo for AmericaVisual symbols are ubiquitous. How do we identify recognizable icons in changing…
- Thinking about the Historical Significance of an Artist’s Life & WorkCan individuals effect change at both the community & international level?
- Change and ContinuityTaking action to respect the environment and foster equilibrium